Expandable / Accordion Conveyors
Thomas Conveyor and Equipment offers expandable and accordion conveyors. These conveyors can expand and contract to fit in any area of a warehouse. Typically, this style is used for temporary conveying in shipping and receiving areas because of how easy they are to move. We offer five different models of expandable conveyors:
The Roach PowerFlex Powered Flexible Conveyor can be instantly set up for conveyor lines for shipping, receiving, packaging, and other applications. This is perfect for when a fixed conveyor is not appropriate and a non-powered conveyor is not practical. The PowerFlex Conveyor is ideal for loading or unloading boxes and cases in and out of trailers because they are easy to set up and maneuver.
The NestaFlex® 375 Gravity Skate Wheel Conveyor is a heavy duty, gravity conveyor that features double welded cross braces, heavy duty square tubing legs, and reinforced inner legs for added support. This conveyor can bend or flex to configure to docks or storage rooms where a straight conveyor is applicable. Due to the double welded cross braces and reinforced legs, it can handle the conveyance of heavy cartons or boxes as well.
The NestaFlex® 275 Gravity Skate Wheel Conveyor is very similar to the 375 Gravity Skate Wheel Conveyor. It contains double welded braces, square tubing legs, and reinforced inner legs for added support. It can bend or flex to configure to docks or storage rooms where straight conveyers wouldn’t work. It is the industry choice for medium to high volume shipping and receiving areas.
The NestaFlex® 226 Gravity Skate Wheel Conveyor is designed to expand and contract and it is a self-tracking gravity skate wheel. It has per liner foot capacity of 226 pounds. It can handle multi-sized cartons in low to medium volume applications. No matter if it’s expanded or contracted, this conveyor provides unmatched structural reliability.
The NestaFlex® 1.6 Power Elite™ Power Roller Conveyor can instantly set up a conveyor line anywhere in your facility. It has a capacity of 100 pounds per lineal foot. This conveyor requires less storage space when fully retracted and with its all-bolted construction and design, is a perfect solution for warehouses, order fulfillment centers, or retail stores.
Learn more about all of our expandable powered roller conveyors by clicking on each one below. We have experts that can help you determine which expandable/accordion conveyor is right for your business. Contact us today!
- Belt Conveyors & Design Solutions
- Powered Roller Conveyors
- Stainless Steel and Corrosion Free Conveyor Systems
- Bulk Handling Conveyors
- Expandable / Accordion Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyor Roller (Non Powered)
- Miscellaneous Power Conveyor Systems
- Powered Roller Accumulation Conveyors
- 24 Hour Ship Conveyors
- Conveyor Roller Parts and Accessories
- Paint Color RAL Chart
Pneumatic Conveyor Equipment and Systems
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Pressure and Vacuum Blower Packages and Components
- Pressure Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Vacuum Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Rail Car Unloading Systems
- Bulk Bag Super Sack Unloading Loading Systems
- Silo Storage Tanks | Welded Industrial Silos
- Silo/Hopper Discharge Vibration Aeration Equipment
- Pipe Tubing Couplings Elbows
- Valves and Feeders
- Dust Collectors Separator Systems
- Silo Dehumidification Systems
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Mezzanines & Lifts
- Allied Products
- Recycling/Reclaim Equipment