Industrial Sliding Gates allow for safe and easy loading and unloading of equipment and product from mezzanines and other elevated storage areas. The advantage of the sliding safety gate design over the swing safety gate is that it takes up less floor space, since it does not have to swing in to open.
Mechanical Slide Gate (Non-Powered)
Slide gates attach to a mezzanine frame and offer a working opening of 6' wide and a required footprint of 14' 9". Extended openings up to 8' wide are also available.
Power Slide Gate
Wildeck's™ Powered Slide Gate can be operated via remote control, stationary control button or by a hanging pendant. The mechanical portion of the gate ships fully assembled. Minor assembly is required for the electrical components. Power slide gates have a standard clear opening of 6' wide, 8' wide options are available.
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs. (with hardware)
- Installation footprint: 14'-9" wide
- Mechanical portion ships fully assembled, minor assembly required for Power Slide Gate electrical components
- Anchors provided (when gate is ordered with a Wildeck™ Mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 6' wide standard
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Meet OSHA safety standards
Power Slide Gate Options:
- Gate Edge Safety Strip
- Flashing Warning Light
- Emergency Gate Release
- Audible Alarm
- Auto Reverse
- Auto Shut-Off
For more information on Wildeck™ Slide Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.