A permanently installed hydraulic, pit mounted loading dock lift can accommodate everything from hand carts to power pallet jacks to lift trucks.
- Flush with the grade when fully lowered, they are protected from accidental damage caused by careless truck operation
- Units allow ground level access for all ranges of material handling equipment without the need for ramps
- Vertical travel accommodates virtually all truck/trailer bed heights
- Breaking down pallets of product can be eliminated, thereby dramatically increasing efficiency and safety
- Available in sizes and capacities to suit the most demanding applications
- Models are equipped with a hinged bridge with a pull back chain
- UL approved assemblies
- Units are washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and finished with baked enamel
- Cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines and internal mechanical stops
- Pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings
- Reservoirs are mild steel
- Recessed dock lifts conform to all applicable ANSI codes
- Pit mount dock lifts are the only type of equipment that can reach from ground level to all sizes of trucks ranging from low step vans to large refrigerated trailers
For more information on T2 Series Recessed Loading Dock Lifts, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.