Our high-quality caster wheels are designed to handle your most challenging operations so that your business can be more efficient.
- Steel or rubber wheels
- Available in either rigid, swivel type or V-grove casters
- Floor locks and wheel brakes are also available
- Standard wheel sizes are 4" and 6"
* Please note that casters can limit the overall capacity of a conveyor
- Two casters are supplied per support with enlarged mounting plate welded to legs
- The capacity of each caster is up to 1150lbs
- Angle track for v-groove is optional
- Casters are easily bolted to conveyor floor supports for portable applications
|4" Dia. Rubber Rigid
||4" Dia. Rubber Swivel w/Toe Brake
|4" Dia. Steel Rigid
||6" Dia. Rubber Rigid
|4" Dia. V-Groove Rigid
||6" Dia. Steel Rigid
|4" Dia. Rubber Swivel
||6" Dia. Rubber Swivel
|4" Dia. Steel Swivel
||6" Dia. Steel Swivel
|4" Dia. V-Groove Swivel
||6" Dia. Steel Swivel w/Brake
|Floor Lock for 4" Caster
||Floor Lock for 6" Caster
- Casters: 4” dia. or 6” dia., steel or rubber, swivel or rigid, V-groove casters; floor locks, wheel brakes available. Two casters supplied per support with enlarged mounting plate welded to legs.
- Capacity: Up to 1150 lb. caster capacity. Consult factory for heavy duty casters.
- Optional: Angle track for V-groove.
For more information on Conveyor Casters, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.