Hinge Metal Belt Conveyor
At Thomas Conveyor, we sell hinge steel belt conveyors, metal belt conveyors, and piano hinge conveyor belts depending on your needs.
We offer three styles of hinge steel belt conveyors and metal belt conveyors.
The New London Engineering Model 715, Light Duty 1-1/2” Pitch Chip Conveyor
The 715 Light duty model is perfect for handling minute parts, chips, turnings, and scrap.
It has the advantage of being compact and fitting in most spaces where a 2 1/2 pitch chip conveyor would not fit.
The New London Engineering Model 722 & 726 Light Duty Chip Conveyor
If you're looking for a medium powerhouse metal belt conveyor, the 722 & 726 model is just the right fit!
This model works well with light to medium duty industrial appliances and provides SteelTrak features when space is limited.
The New London Engineering Model 721 & 724 Standard Duty Scrap Conveyor
The 721 & 724 standard duty scrap conveyor is the most economical and reliable hinge steel belt conveyor.
It's designed for almost any industrial application, making it the perfect choice as your go-to metal belt conveyor.
View all of these conveyors below and click on them to see more details. Speak with one of our system integrators today to find out which conveyor is right for you!
- Belt Conveyors & Design Solutions
- Powered Roller Conveyors
- Stainless Steel and Corrosion Free Conveyor Systems
- Bulk Handling Conveyors
- Expandable / Accordion Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyor Roller (Non Powered)
- Miscellaneous Power Conveyor Systems
- Accumulator and Powered Roller Accumulation Conveyors
- 24 Hour Ship Conveyors
- Conveyor Roller Parts and Accessories
- Paint Color RAL Chart
Pneumatic Conveyor Equipment and Systems
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Pressure and Vacuum Blower Packages and Components
- Pressure Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Vacuum Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Rail Car Unloading Systems
- Bulk Bag Super Sack Unloading Loading Systems
- Silo Storage Tanks | Welded Industrial Silos
- Silo/Hopper Discharge Vibration Aeration Equipment
- Pipe Tubing Couplings Elbows
- Valves and Feeders
- Dust Collectors Separator Systems
- Silo Dehumidification Systems
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Mezzanines & Lifts
- Warehouse Equipment