Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyors
Belt Driven Live Roller Conveyors (BDLR Conveyors) are a variable pressure roller conveyor. The rollers are driven by a belt underneath the rollers carrying the product. Belt Driven Live Roller (BDLR) Conveyors are ideal for case conveying requiring variable pressure accumulation. We have three models to help you fulfill your needs: Light Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Roach Model 138LR, Light-duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Spur Roach model 138RCS, and Medium-duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Roach model 196RC.
For horizontal conveying of light objects and products where there will be loading, unloading and transfers, the Light Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Roach Model 138LR is best. This model is also well suited for small items that require close standard roller spacing.
The Light Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Spur Roach Model 138LRCS is the choice for product diversion on a spur line or for merging products using light duty applications.
If you want to preserve product orientation and have the option to reverse the conveyor, the Medium Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Roach Model 196LRC is the belt driven live roller conveyor for you.
Speak to one of our systems integrators about your conveyor design today!
- Belt Conveyors & Design Solutions
- Powered Roller Conveyors
- Stainless Steel and Corrosion Free Conveyor Systems
- Bulk Handling Conveyors
- Expandable / Accordion Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyor Roller (Non Powered)
- Miscellaneous Power Conveyor Systems
- Powered Roller Accumulation Conveyors
- 24 Hour Ship Conveyors
- Conveyor Roller Parts and Accessories
- Paint Color RAL Chart
Pneumatic Conveyor Systems and Equipment
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Pressure and Vacuum Blower Packages and Components
- Pressure Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Vacuum Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Rail Car Unloading Systems
- Bulk Bag Super Sack Unloading Loading Systems
- Silo Storage Tanks | Welded Industrial Silos
- Silo/Hopper Discharge Vibration Aeration Equipment
- Pipe Tubing Couplings Elbows
- Valves and Feeders
- Dust Collectors Separator Systems
- Silo Dehumidification Systems
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Mezzanines & Lifts
- Allied Products
- Recycling/Reclaim Equipment