Thomas Conveyor & Equipment offers a wide variety of ergonomic products, both stationary and mobile, designed to promote ergonomic safety and promote productivity in the workplace. Our ergonomic lifting line includes such brands as RonI, Movomech, and Gorbel. All of our products can be custom configured to meet your individual needs and offer interchangeable end effectors/tooling options that are interchangeable, allowing for greater flexibility and functionality.
- The Lift-O-Flex a series of portable ergonomic lifters, which allow for the lifting, rotating, and manipulation of items such as oversized rolls, spools, glass, windows, doors, metal plates, boxes, totes, etc.
- Vacuum lifters are designed to lift items of various shapes, sizes, and weights safety and easily. They are commonly paired with the Movomech crane systems or Movomech rail systems.
- The Lift-N-Glide ergonomic lifter is a lift suspended from the Movomech Mechrail system and allows for product handling with a capacity of up to 500 lbs.
- Movomech rail systems are aluminum rail systems designed for large-scale manufacturing, mechanical shops, and industrial companies needing electric, pneumatic or vacuum-operated lifters.
- Movomech jib cranes can be floor or wall-mounted, and have a wide variety of tooling manipulators to completely customize the crane to your particular needs. They offer modular functionality, lifting up to 185 lbs.
- Our Gorbel crane line includes I-Beam Jib cranes, articulating jib cranes, enclosed track jib cranes, overhead cranes, and monorail cranes.
View all of the ergonomic lifters that we offer below and click on each one for more information. Contact Thomas Conveyor and Equipment Company today to speak with one of our ergonomic engineering specialists.