Rubber Belt Conveyors
Belt Conveyors are conveyors designed for transporting products that require a solid surface.
A wide range of belt options are available: plastic belt conveyors, rubber belt conveyors, and hinged steel belt conveyors.
Belt conveyors are used to transport cases, work in process (WIP), and bulk handling in order to incline and decline the products and can be customized to the requirements of the application.
Our models of belt conveyors include:
Medium duty roller bed belt conveyer (Roach Model 796RB)The medium duty roller bed belt conveyor is able to convey much heavier loads compared to other models due to less friction on the belt. While this is a great conveyor for bulk and heavier loads, it also works well for smaller items and bags that could fall between or get stuck in the rollers.
Roller bed inclined floor-to-floor belt conveyer and conveyor 2 (Roach Model 796RB)The roller bed inclined floor-to-floor belt conveyor and conveyor 2, similar to the medium duty bed belt conveyor, is great for conveying heavier loads. The best thing about these conveyors is that they are very easy to adjust and can be set at an incline anywhere from 0° to 35°.
Trough bed belt conveyor (Roach Model 725TB)The trough bed belt conveyor is great for conveying loose items or materials such as wood chips, paper waste, and scrap wood because of the guard rails. Trough beds are able to convey loose or bulk materials long distances while reducing spills and are great for conveying rough materials.
Medium duty slide bed belt conveyor (Roach Model 700SB)The medium duty slide bed belt conveyor can be used in variety of industrial applications. It is the most popular type of belt conveyor and is extremely cost-effective for transporting goods and various line assembly processes.
Medium duty box style slide bed belt conveyer (Roach Model 700BSB)The medium duty box style slide belt conveyor is ideal when you need workers to stand next to the conveyor. The box style conveyor provides safety and increases the efficacy of the manufacturing process. This style of conveyor makes moving materials from one point to another very easily.
Each model offers solutions for different needs and industries.
Contact us to speak with one of our system integrators about your conveyor design today.
- Belt Conveyors & Design Solutions
- Powered Roller Conveyors
- Stainless Steel and Corrosion Free Conveyor Systems
- Bulk Handling Conveyors
- Expandable / Accordion Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyor Roller (Non Powered)
- Miscellaneous Power Conveyor Systems
- Accumulator and Powered Roller Accumulation Conveyors
- 24 Hour Ship Conveyors
- Conveyor Roller Parts and Accessories
- Paint Color RAL Chart
Pneumatic Conveyor Equipment and Systems
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Pressure and Vacuum Blower Packages and Components
- Pressure Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Vacuum Pneumatic Conveyor Systems Design Equipment
- Rail Car Unloading Systems
- Bulk Bag Super Sack Unloading Loading Systems
- Silo Storage Tanks | Welded Industrial Silos
- Silo/Hopper Discharge Vibration Aeration Equipment
- Pipe Tubing Couplings Elbows
- Valves and Feeders
- Dust Collectors Separator Systems
- Silo Dehumidification Systems
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Mezzanines & Lifts
- Warehouse Equipment