Protect your product and keep it on track with Roach Conveyor Guard Rails.
Guard rails are available in several styles:
- Adjustable channel guards
- Fixed channel guards
- Angle guards
- Heavy duty angle guards
- Formed steel guards
- Save on product damaged from falling off the edge of a conveyor
- Angle Guard Rails have a powdered painted steel finish and bolts directly to the frame and extends 1" above the conveyor surface
- Angle guard rails are best used with bottom heavy packages or slow moving products around curves
- Adjustable guard rails are mounted on "L" shaped rods and bolted to existing holes on the conveyor frame
- Protect employees and staff from getting clothing entangled in roller
For more information on Conveyor Guard Rails, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment automation engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.