Roach Conveyor Rollers allow a gravity conveyor to move the load without utilizing motor power sources, usually down an incline or through a person pushing the load along a flat conveyor. Rollers on a powered conveyor are driven by motors and drives.
- Rollers for gravity and power applications come with an outside diameter from 1" to 3.5", wall from 7 gauges to 18 gauge, and are either galvanized, aluminum, or steel.
- Rollers are set high in the frame for long lasting durability and optimal performance.
- Gravity Rollers are used on conveyor lines in warehouses, shipping areas and assembly areas
- Gravity Rollers will convey medium duty loads that have firm flat bottoms such as cartons, totes, skids and drums
- Powered Rollers smoothly move material, components and packages for industrial applications
- Powered Rollers move complex or flat bottom packages or components designed for medium to heavy duty applications in warehouses and factories
For more information on Conveyor Rollers, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.