Thomas Conveyor & Equipment offers custom work platform and mezzanine access ramps. Each product is tailor-made to your specific site and needs. Standard features include all-steel construction with serrated grating for traction and smooth aprons for minimal transitions.
In warehouses, factories, or other production facilities, a ramp can expand the effectiveness of a buildings' accessibility without permanent construction. If a company changes locations, a modular ramp can be moved with them or relocated to another area should the field configuration change.
- Stainless Steel and/or Powder Coated Construction
- Serrated grating or diamond plated surface for slip resistant walking surface
- Smooth apron transition for easy on and off
- Smooth continuous handrails
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Customizable heights and slopes
- Units can be designed for permanent or relocatable and reconfigurable structures
- Sections can be added or removed to accommodate multiple thresholds
- Designed to meet ADA guidelines
- Manufactured in the USA
TCE automation engineers can improve your mobility safety and accessibility in a wide variety of environments utilizing combinations of metal stairs, landing platforms, crossover stairs, cage ladders and access ramping to meet any architectural need.
Custom ramps can be configured to access mezzanines, landings and/or safety platforms, where stairs or a lift may not be the best option.
Contact the experts at Thomas Conveyor & Equipment for more information and to get a custom access ramp configuration that will provide you with long term solutions for your operation. Call us at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.