In warehouses, factories, or other production facilities, a ramp can expand the effectiveness of a buildings' accessibility without permanent construction. If a company changes locations, a modular ramp can be moved with them or relocated to another area should the field configuration change.
- Stainless Steel and/or Powder Coated Construction
- Serrated grating or diamond plated surface for slip resistant walking surfaces
- Smooth apron transition for easy on and off
- Smooth continuous handrails
- Non-corrosive and non-combustible
- Customizable heights and slopes
- Products are tailor-made to your specific site and needs
- Units can be designed for permanent or relocatable and reconfigurable structures
- Standard features include all-steel construction with serrated grating for traction and smooth aprons for minimal transitions
- Sections can be added or removed to accommodate multiple thresholds
- Designed to meet ADA guidelines
- Manufactured in the USA
- Custom ramps can be configured to access mezzanines, landings and/or safety platforms, where stairs or a lift may not be the best option.
TCE automation engineers can improve your mobility safety and accessibility in a wide variety of environments utilizing combinations of metal stairs, landing platforms, crossover stairs, cage ladders and access ramping to meet any architectural need.
Contact the experts at Thomas Conveyor & Equipment for more information and to get a custom access ramp configuration that will provide you with long term solutions for your operation. Call us at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.