- The Roach Model 751RB, Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor is designed with 2-1/2” dia. x 11 ga. steel rollers under the PVC-120 belt
- The design allows for the conveyance of heavier product than a standard slider bed belt conveyor because the belt is supported by a roller bed
- The roller bed minimizes the friction transferred to the conveyor belt for smooth product flow.
- Roller bed conveyors can move substantial weight with minimum horsepower
- Ideal for conveying pallets that are un-conveyable on rollers
- The 751RB has a channeled frame, equipped with a single transition roller on the ends to provide smooth product transfer from equipment to conveyor
- This conveyor is ideal for conveying heavier loads in applications where workers are stationed alongside the conveyor performing manufacturing/packing functions
- The 751RB is offered in a wide range of standard widths and lengths
- Drive packages include constant and variable speed offerings with pre-wired electrical options available
- A wide range of supports, castors, and guard rail is available
For more information on the Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor, Roach Model 751RB, or to talk to a Thomas Conveyor and Equipment Company Automation Engineer, please call us at 844-220-0086 to discuss your application, or click on the Contact Us button above.