- The Roach Model 751RB, Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor is designed with 2-1/2” dia. x 11 ga. steel rollers under the PVC-120 belt
- The design allows for the conveyance of heavier product than a standard slider bed belt conveyor because the belt is supported by a roller bed
- The roller bed minimizes the friction transferred to the conveyor belt for smooth product flow.
- Roller bed conveyors can move substantial weight with minimum horsepower
- Ideal for conveying pallets that are un-conveyable on rollers
- The 751RB has a channeled frame, equipped with a single transition roller on the ends to provide smooth product transfer from equipment to conveyor
- This conveyor is ideal for conveying heavier loads in applications where workers are stationed alongside the conveyor performing manufacturing/packing functions
- Belting: PVC-120 black.
- Carrier Rollers: 2-1/2” dia. x 11 ga. steel, model 251S.
- Drive Pulley: 8” dia. with 1-7/16” dia. shaft on 15”-39” BF; 12” dia. with 1-15/16” dia. shaft above 39” BF; both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4” dia. with 1-3/16” dia. shaft on 15”-39” BF; 6” dia. with 1-7/16” dia. shaft above 39” BF; both machine crowned.
- Return Rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196S, adjustable.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Take Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12” belt take-up.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7” x 1-1/2” x 10 ga. channel frame. Bed sections attach with couplings and floor supports.
- Safety Pop Out Rollers: Standard on both ends, 1.9” x 12 ga. steel, model 192S on 15”-39” BF, 1.9” x 9 ga. steel, model 199S on 45”-57” BF.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30’.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Motor Drive: 1 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Electrical Controls: Optional
- The 751RB is offered in a wide range of standard widths and lengths
- Drive packages include constant and variable speed offerings with pre-wired electrical options available
- A wide range of supports, castors, and guard rail is available
- Belting: Black PVC ruff-top; 3-ply brown neoprene ruff-top; PVC-120 white food grade COS; PVC-150 black COS; 3-ply CN 40 urethane cover.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with integral belt take-up of 24”. Specify location. Center drive option available on units 6’-0” long and above.
- Side Mounted End Drive: Provides minimum conveyor height of 12” TOB (8” dia. drive pulley); 16” TOB (12” dia. drive pulley).
- Overhead End Drive: Provides minimum conveyor height of 12” TOB (8” dia. drive pulley); 16” TOB (12” dia. drive pulley).
- Auxiliary Take Up: Provides 24” of belt take-up. Specify location.
- Floor Supports: Supports, knee braces, casters and polytier supports available.
- Guard Rails: HFSG in 2”, 4” and 6” heights; 1-1/2” angle (model HGA1- 1/2).
- Nose Over: Provides smooth transition from incline to horizontal position.
- Side Tables: Available in 9”, 15” and 21” widths.
- Belt Speed: Constant speed 12-120 FPM; DC variable speed; AC inverter variable speed. Other constant or variable speeds available. NOTE: Capacity changes with speed.
- Celing Hangers: Heavy duty with hardware to attach rods to conveyor.
- Motors: Available through 3 HP in TEFC, explosion proof, dirty duty, brake motor, 115/230/1, 575/3, etc.
- Electrical Controls: Magnetic starter (one direction or reversible); One direction manual starter; Momentary start/stop push button station; Forward/ reversing /stop push button station. Mounting and pre-wiring for units up to 12’ long
For more information on the Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor, Roach Model 751RB, or to talk to a Thomas Conveyor and Equipment Company Automation Engineer, please call us at 844-220-0086 to discuss your application, or click on the Contact Us button above.