The Mechline Pro Crane™ is a versatile articulated jib crane with a reach of up to 13', and a height-adjustable floor pillar. A mobile platform can be added, and it can be easily moved with a manual pallet jack.
Integrated Air Feed
The air supply is integrated into the articulating arm and allows air to be fed to an attached pneumatic end effector. The jib crane is electrically galvanized and maintenance-free.
Mechline Pro Crane™ Features
- Smooth ergonomic lifting operation
- Intuitive lifting sensation of loads up to 185 lbs.
- Move between different workstations with a manual pallet truck
- Anodized, maintenance-free surface
- Durable lifting wire that can be used for up to 300,000 work cycles
- Adapted for a pneumatic or mechanical end effector
- Integrated air supply for gripper tool
- 2-weight / 3-weight pneumatics or direct control with speed handle
The Mechline Pro Crane™ has a wide variety of standard end effectors, attachments, tooling and manipulators available. Custom options are always welcome, and we will happily work with you to determine a customized Mechline Pro Crane™ configuration that will provide the best solution for your operation.
Please click HERE to see available Mechline Pro Crane™ end effector/tooling options.
For more information on the Mechline Pro Crane please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment automation engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.