Motors are the power transmission workhorse of the conveyor industry, converting electrical energy into mechanical movement. All areas of the industry use conveyors of one kind or another to move materials and products.
- Roach Motor Drive Assembly is a complete 1/3 horsepower drive
- Baldor motor and Boston reducer including:
- Reducer mounting plate (“motor base”)
- No. 50 roller drive chain
- Chain guard with cover
- Two drive sprockets.
- Motor: Baldor 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP
- Reducer: Boston, 30:1 ratio, right angle
- Motor Base: Underneath mount with push plate for chain take-up
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant
For more information on the Roach Motor Drive Assemblies, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.