The New London Engineering Model 721/724 Standard Duty Scrap Conveyor is the most economical and dependable hinged steel belt conveyor in the industry. The Model 724 is specifically designed as the liquid tight version of the Model 721 conveyor. They are available in four configurations: flat horizontal or three varying types of incline.
SteelTrak™ Hinged Steel Belt Conveyors are designed to convey nearly any type of metal scrap. They offer a long-term, low-maintenance solution for industrial, scrap metal, metal chips, stampings, forgings, fasteners, die cast parts and castings applications.
Designed to convey hot oily parts from punch presses, forging machines, etc. to drums or hoppers, their various apron, sidewing, siderail, and frame designs will make your waste removal easy and efficient.
Standard designs are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your application and include plain, perforated, pimpled, or pimpled and perforated aprons.
The Model 721/724 conveyor offers Steeltrak™ features; New London Engineering’s SteelTrak™ Hinged Steel Belt Conveyors are designed to:
- Convey nearly any type of metal scrap.
- They offer a long-term, low-maintenance solution for industrial, scrap, steel chip, and fastener applications.
- Convey hot oily parts from punch presses, forging machines, etc. to drums or hoppers
- Their various apron, sidewing, siderail, and frame designs will make your waste removal easy and efficient.
- The TruTrak™ flanged rollers remove the side-to-side movement of the belt within the belt track. Eliminating belt sway on the track also erases rub against the frame, as well as wear and tear to the conveyor frame, belt axles, sidewings, and cotter pins.
- TruTrak’s™ features also are the perfect choice in applications where prevention of downtime is a priority.
For more information on the Model 721/724 Standard Duty Scrap Conveyor, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment automation engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.