Overhead safety gates provide safe access to palleted material to and from a mezzanine or work platform. When one side of the Drop Zone Gate is raised the other side closes, keeping your elevated areas protected at all times.
The Drop Zone Gate can be customized on all three-dimensional planes to fit within rack bays and other areas where space optimization is crucial.
- Transform loading areas into protected zones with a true safety gate
- Pivoting arms swing outside gate panels to maximize storage space for pallet loads
- Easily installed onto new or existing rack uprights
- Available as a freestanding unit
- OSHA/Cal-OSHA compliant
When one side of the Pallet Drop Zone Gate is raised, the other side closes. In contrast to other double-sided gate designs, the Drop Zone gate uses more than one pivot point on the pivoting arms. This results in vertical articulating movement that extends the swing radius of the gate arms, maximizing vertical and horizontal clearances for pallet loads.
The Drop Zone gate can be installed directly onto rack structures, or used as a standalone unit bolted onto a deck.
All Drop Zone gate dimensions can be custom designed, providing flexibility to fit in work areas where space is limited.
- Standard Clearance: 54" D x 86" H; Horizontal clearances range from 4 to 12 feet depending on the model. Custom sizes are available.
- Clear openings can be custom designed to your pallet depth, width and height. Single or dual pallet (double-wide) options are available.
- Mounts onto most rack manufacturers' uprights or by itself as a freestanding unit bolted onto a deck
- Optional 45 3/4" D drop zone plate available for deck surfaces
- OSHA required kickplate built in
- Mesh (expanded metal) side panels provided on gate units (can be customized to size needed)
- OSHA safety yellow paint finish standard; other colors available
For more information on Pallet Drop Zone Gates, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.