The all steel back racking system provides a secure measure of protection for employees and products.
- Open mesh design allows for quick visual inspection
- Will not obstruct sprinkler system performance
- Lightweight: the frameless design is lightweight and easy to install
- Stackable: Panels can be added to achieve desired screen heights
- Welded Mesh Construction: provides a safer, more secure work environment than netting
- Multiple assembly options: Can be mounted flush or with a variety of stand-off bracketing
- All steel system provides great fall down protection and the galvanized finish looks new and clean
- Standard or flush mount available
- 4", 6" and 8" offset brackets available
- Above rack extension kit allows the user to extend panels past the uprights
For more information on Pallet Back Racking or for a pallet flow racking consultation, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.