A pivot safety gate will protect open areas on mezzanines, work platforms, balconies and racking systems during loading and unloading of product.
The pivot safety gate for mezzanines and work platforms provides a unique, cut-to-fit design that can be adapted to your specific requirements.
Elevated platforms can present safety hazards, especially when loading and unloading materials. Even when using a safety gate on a work platform, it is easy to accidentally leave a gate open or miscalculate the distance to a platform edge and have a load tip over. Overhead pivot safety gates close off the open edge of the platform as the gate is lifted. No matter which side you are loading or unloading from, the other side of the platform is closed off.
How it Works:
The pivot safety gate can be cut to width onsite for a precise, custom fit. With its perimeter railing and integrated kickplate, loading and unloading areas can be fully protected, reducing hazards, accidents and injury from falling materials. Railings can also be easily connected to mezzanine railings for a seamless barrier.
The pivoting gate has a simple operation. When one side is raised, the other closes, allowing quick, convenient and safe access to workers and forklifts.
- Side rails can easily connect to mezzanine railings for a seamless barrier
- Strong construction allows for easy lifting and safe gate operation
- When one side opens the other closes
- Built in kickplate keeps objects from falling off of mezzanines and platforms
- Easy installation and reliable service life
- Meets IBC codes as well as OSHA safety standards
- Meets ANSI MH28.3-2009 Standard
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Standard 10ft overall width
- Can be cut to fit at jobsite (Min. 3 Ft. width)
- Shipping Weight: 400 Lbs.
- Installation Footprint:
Outside width variable from 120" to 26" x 84.5 D x 85 7/16" H
- Pallet/Load Clearance:
Interior width: Variable form 109 1/8" to 25 1/8"
(Gate must be cut to width onsite for narrower openings)
Depth: 81 13/16"
Height/Clearance: 6' 1"
- Assembly hardware included
- Anchors not provided
For more information on Wildeck™ Pivot Safety Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.