TYPE: Mezzanine Gates & Railings
MODEL: Rolling Slide Gate
Rolling Slide Gates provide space efficient operation, making them a perfect choice for pick module operations and mezzanine deck surfaces.
QUESTIONS? CALL 844-220-0086
- A rolling slide gate runs parallel to existing or new guard rail, and occupies a minimal amount of floor space.
- Rolling slide gates are also a good choice when overhead space is limited.
- Rolling slide gates rise on silent, polyurethane wheels and latch securely when closed, providing smooth and safe operation for accessing palletized loads.
- 42” high (to match railings)
- Gate widths available from 4’ to 8’ (custom sizes available)
- Required horizontal clearance is twice the length of gate opening plus 36”
- Two (21” sphere test) or three (12” sphere test) rail options available
- Left- and right-side opening directions available (orientation direction is looking off deck to floor)
- Freestanding surface mounted (standard) and custom mounting options available
- Wildeck yellow paint finish for high visibility (other colors available)
- Gate can be customized to end-user’s specifications
- IBC, OSHA and CAL/OSHA Compliant
- Compatible with EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm
For more information on Rolling Slide Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.