Roach Side Tables can add additional space to aid workers in assembly operations.
- Side Tables can be mounted on roller bed, slider bed and boxed slider bed belt conveyors
- Side tables provide safety for production workers as well as additional space for assembly
- Side Tables are commonly found in manufacturing environments, order fulfillment, food and beverage industries and warehousing & distribution.
- Side Tables are steel tables attached to either side of conveyor beds to provide a working surface close to the conveyor.
- Side tables allow employees room to assemble, label, or mark products or containers as they pass through their station.
- A side table offers space to work while protecting the employee from the moving parts of the conveyor.
For more information on Side Tables, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.