- Side tables provide safety for production workers as well as additional space for assembly
- Side Tables are steel tables attached to either side of conveyor beds to provide a working surface close to the conveyor.
- Side tables allow employees room to assemble, label, or mark products or containers as they pass through their station.
- A side table offers space to work while protecting the employee from the moving parts of the conveyor.
- Construction: 12 ga. formed HRS steel, 7” deep
- Mounting Hardware: Included as standard integral feature of side tables. Always specify overall width and model no. of conveyor side tables mount to so that proper width and type mounting cross braces are supplied.
For more information on Side Tables, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.