The SpiralVeyor SV Series Vertical Conveyor utilizes a lateral roller system patented by AmbaFlex™ which eliminates controls and sensors. Its continual motion provides a superior advantage for unstable products and high production speeds.
The SpiralVeyor SV is a great choice for transporting totes, crates, containers, cartons, trays, bags and packaged bottles.
- Only one drive is needed
- Continuous elevator
- Space-saving vertical configuration
- High throughput
- Patented roller design
- Multiple belt options available, including with or without high friction
- Belt maintenance can be done without using tools
- Transports heavy items even if not positioned centrally on the belt
- Elevation up or down (or reversible)
- CE certified and 100% intrinsic safety
- Wipe down
- Wash down (economic)
- Wash down (total)
- Belt width: 300-600 mm | 12-24"
- Belt length: up to 200 ft
- Multi-belt Functionality: 1-3 parallel belts
- Load: up to 50 kg/m | 34 lb/ft per belt
- Speed: up to 60 m/min | 200 fpm
- Elevation: Standard 50 ft, but custom elevations can be configured
- Mild steel, coated/ high corrosion resistant/100% stainless steel wash down
Belt Width Recommendations:
- For narrow belt width, we recommend the SpiralVeyor™ SVs-series
- For wider belt configurations, we recommend the SpiralVeyor™ SVe-series
- For double or triple parallel product flows, we recommend the SpiralVeyor™ X-configuration series
- For smaller belt width or mass flow applications, we recommend the SpiralVeyor™ SVm-series.
For more information on the SpiralVeyor SV vertical conveyor please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.