Work platform or mezzanine steel stair landings can be easily integrated into stair systems.
- Stairs are available with or without landing platforms
- Stair Landings meet OSHA and ADA requirements, allowing for increased safety and performance
- Platforms are available at Walk-Out Elevation
- Stair towers can be designed to meet height and space requirements (as allowed by code)
- Internal and external stairway designs are available
- Wildeck work platforms, guards, stairways and landings are designed to meet ANSI MH28.3: 2009 - Specification for the Design, Manufacture, and Installation of Industrial Steel Work Platforms.
For more information on Steel Stair Landings and how to best integrate them into your work platform or mezzanine systems, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.