Swing Gates allow for convenient gate type access to mezzaniness or work platforms. Swing Gates are designed to swing inward in order to provide safe access on a mezzanine deck.
- Standard clear openings of 6'0" with widths available of up to 8'0"
- Swing gates are typically side mounted, however, deck mounting is available
- Gates can be fabricated with 2-rail, 3-rail or mesh systems to match existing mezzanine or rail systems
- Bi-parting and latched with a slide lock and barrel bolt
- Custom gates available
- Spring load option available to return the gates to a closed position when not in use
- Integrated kickplate keeps objects from falling over the mezzanine edge
- Includes EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm
- Meets industry requirements
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs.
- Installation: Side Mounted (Standard); Deck Mounted (Optional)
- Size: 42" H to match standard mezzanine railings
- Swings closed automatically (with optional spring loaded hinges)
- Anchors provided (when gate is order with a Wildeck™ mezzanine)
- Useable Load Opening: 6' Wide Standard
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
For more information on Wildeck™ Swing Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.