Similar to a standard pullout mezzanine gate, the Tilt Gate is equipped with spring loaded latches for quick gate removal. The Tilt Gate is a lightweight gate that tilts inward from the mezzanine or work platform opening to allow easier loading and unloading.
The tilt gate reduces the hazard of falls and damage to equipment caused by standing too close to a mezzanine or work platform edge during loading and unloading.
- Durable, lightweight tubing allows for easier removal of tilt gate
- Integrated kick plate keeps objects from falling over the mezzanine edge
- Gate tilts inward for safe removal
- Meets applicable codes and safety standards
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs. (with Hardware)
- Size: 6'-3" w x 42" h
- Installation: Side Mounted
- Assembly hardware and instructions included;
- Anchors provided (when gate is ordered with a Wildeck™ mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 72" wide
- Spring-loaded Latches
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility
For more information on Wildeck™ Tilt Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.