- Vertical pivot gates are designed to operate (open) vertically, which allows easy access for pick modules and mezzanine deck solutions.
- When in use, the vertical pivot gate is rotated into an upright position. When finished, the lightweight, durable gate is then closed and securely locked.
- The vertical pivot gate is securely hinged to the center pivot post during operation. This functionality eliminates the chance of dropping a loose gate over the elevated area.
- IBC, OSHA and CAL/OSHA compliant
- Provides 42” guard rail protection with toe board
- Gate widths available from 4’ to 8’ (custom sizes available)
- Vertical clearance is equal to gate width
- Two (21” sphere test) or three (12” sphere test) rail options available
- Left- and right-side opening directions available (orientation direction is looking off deck to floor)
- Wildeck yellow paint finish for high visibility (other colors available)
- Gate can be customized to end-user’s specifications
- Compatible with EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm
For more information on Wildeck™ Vertical Pivot Gate, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.