Thomas Conveyor partners with Wildeck™ to provide fully welded structural steel stairways made to fit existing, new, or freestanding mezzanine systems.
- Steel construction
- A standard stair width is 36". Custom widths are also available.
- Stairs are available with open (Bar Grate) or closed (diamond plate) treads
- Closed or open risers
- Custom sizes and configurations (straight, L and U shaped runs with intermediate landings)
- Top-of-stair platforms can be added to meet specific stair system requirements.
- Powder coated components (black treads with yellow safety stringers)
- Easily integrated with landings, mezzanines, work platforms, conveyor crossovers and towers
- Stairs are factory welded for strength and quick installation time
- Standard stair railings are welded assemblies securely bolted to the stair stringers
(for IBC stairs, knock-down railings are standard)
- All stairway structures are designed and produced in compliance with existing UBC, IBC and OSHA requirements for maximum safety, stability and efficiency.
Contact the experts at Thomas Conveyor & Equipment for more information and to get a custom mezzanine Welded Steel Stair configuration that will provide you with long term solutions for your operation.