Thomas Conveyor partners with Wildeck™ to provide fully welded structural steel stairways made to fit existing, new, or freestanding mezzanine systems.
- Steel construction
- A standard stair width is 36". Custom widths are also available.
- Stairs are available with open (Bar Grate) or closed (diamond plate) treads
- Closed or open risers
- Custom sizes and configurations (straight, L and U shaped runs with intermediate landings)
- Top-of-stair platforms can be added to meet specific stair system requirements.
- Powder coated components (black treads with yellow safety stringers)
- Easily integrated with landings, mezzanines, work platforms, conveyor crossovers and towers
- Stairs are factory welded for strength and quick installation time
- Standard stair railings are welded assemblies securely bolted to the stair stringers
(for IBC stairs, knock-down railings are standard)
- All stairway structures are designed and produced in compliance with existing UBC, IBC and OSHA requirements for maximum safety, stability and efficiency.
Contact the experts at Thomas Conveyor & Equipment for more information and to get a custom mezzanine Welded Steel Stair configuration that will provide you with long term solutions for your operation. Call us for immediate assistance at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.