The Modular Conveyor Express's line of conveyor is pre-engineered with common components in stock. This allows us to bypass our custom engineering group, saving you time and money. MCE standard equipment typically ships in 10 – 15 business days.
Thomas Conveyor has developed a portfolio of conveyor and equipment solutions like the Stainless Steel ARB™ (Activated Roller Belt) Case Diverter to direct containers and packages onto lanes and out of lanes.
- The ARB™ case diverter provides easy, repeatable diverting of packages from 1:2 lanes without interrupting the product flow
- The system has no mounted hardware, no overhead structures, no change parts and no mechanical adjustments
- Typical applications include rejecting product from the production flow on demand and dividing production output between parallel downstream operations.
- Stainless steel conveyors or devices are specified based on criteria such as washdown environments, sanitary applications such as food or pharmaceuticals, and chemical or corrosive product processing
- Different finishes are determined by moisture levels and bacterial growth concerns
- Stainless steel is the number 1 choice for food grade conveyor systems
- Depending on the application, a stainless steel lane and diverting system will be designed with either pneumatics or servo control.
For more information on an ARB™ Case Diverter, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.