Ceiling Hangers provide sturdy means of gaining high conveyor elevations. This accessory is used when there is a need to maximize the utilization of floor space, or when a required height exceeds the floor support capability.
- Ceiling hangers provide a means of support in applications where floor supports are not suitable
- Conveyor guarding is recommended for overhead conveying applications
- Ceiling Hangers can be supplied with gravity or powered conveyors
- Space below the ceiling trusses, light fixtures, piping and HVAC and above the floor machinery
- Since most operations are conducted on or close to the ground level, this vast amount of space is typically wasted and is ideal space for ceiling hung processes
For more information on Ceiling Hangers, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.