When utilizing double drop safety gates mezzanine level personnel can access one pallet bay while a forklift operator at the ground level is accessing the other. One bay is always open at the mezzanine level for forklift operations and lifting.
An interconnected sliding gate operation opens and closes the inner and outer protective gates simultaneously giving alternating access to each 5' x 5' bay for uninterrupted loading and unloading cycles.
The double drop gate system mounts to any type of flooring. Its three-rail construction design meets OSHA, IBC, BOCA and UBC requirements.
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs.
- Installation Footprint: 13'8" L x 5'5" W x 42" H
- Anchors Provided (when gate is ordered with a Wildeck™ mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 5' W x 5' D
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
- Meets ANSI MD28.3-2009 Standard (reference Section 6.4.3)
For more information on Double Drop Safety Gates and how it can improve the safety and functionality of your operation, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.