- Double drop safety gates mezzanine level personnel can access one pallet bay while a forklift operator at the ground level is accessing the other. One bay is always open at the mezzanine level for forklift operations and lifting.
- An interconnected sliding gate operation opens and closes the inner and outer protective gates simultaneously giving alternating access to each 5' x 5' bay for uninterrupted loading and unloading cycles.
- The double drop gate system mounts to any type of flooring.
- Three-rail construction design meets OSHA, IBC, BOCA and UBC requirements.
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs.
- Installation Footprint: 13'8" L x 5'5" W x 42" H
- Anchors Provided (when gate is ordered with a Wildeck™ mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 5' W x 5' D
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
- Meets ANSI MD28.3-2009 Standard (reference Section 6.4.3)
For more information on Double Drop Safety Gates and how it can improve the safety and functionality of your operation, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.