The Modular Conveyor Express's line of conveyor is pre-engineered with common components in stock. This allows us to bypass our custom engineering group, saving you time and money. MCE standard equipment typically ships in 10 – 15 business days.
- Lane diverters divide containers and packages from infeed lanes to multiple discharge lanes, at high speeds with efficiency, care, and accuracy
- Thomas Conveyor offers diverters that can handle the simplest divert pattern to lane diverters that can divert sequentially to multiple discharge lanes.
- The divert gate allows for a one to two or one to three lane divert application.
- The units have adjustable guide rails and elevation adjustment capabilities
- Shipped fully assembled and include configurable mounting hardware for fast field installation
- Thomas Conveyors' stainless steel lane diverting conveyors are designed to integrate with our complete line of infeed and discharge conveyors
- Depending on the application, lane diverters can be designed with pneumatics, servo drives, or a combination of both
- Adding a programmable logic controller (PIC) to the servo drive technology will allow the escapement gates to operate at high speed for precise product movement and product placement
- Lane diverting conveyors can be retrofitted into existing lines to handle increased capacity with minimal disruption to existing production
For more information on a Stainless Steel Lane Diverters, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.