The Mechlight Pro™ is an air-operated, lightweight lifter able to handle fixed loads up to 110 lbs. with a working stroke of 47 inches.
- The lifter can easily be mounted on an overhead rail system, wall, or pillar-mounted crane
- The lifter allows free rotation around its lifting axis – a great advantage in assembly work where hoses and accessories otherwise risk being damaged.
- The Mechlight Pro™ is available in several pneumatics versions: equilibrated for 1 or 2 fixed loads; or balanced for balancing a range of varying loads
- Flexible balance lifter for lifting and assembly work
- Easy to move and freely rotating
- The Mechlight Pro has a variety of end effectors/tooling, offering quick and easy interchange for multiple capabilities
- Component handling in manufacturing
- Assembly Work
- Order Picking from Conveyors
For more information on the Mechlight Pro, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Ergonomic Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.