The Mechspace™ Pro is a pneumatic, momentum absorbing, ergonomic lifter for applications needing an extensive range of movement.
The Mechspace™ Pro is a pneumatic, momentum absorbing manipulator that is extremely easy to manoeuver that gives ergonomic freedom of movement within a large working area.
- The Mechspace™ Pro is a great product when the working reach is of high importance, such as when the operator is working under a protruding roof, inside a vehicle, or in a working area with restricted accessibility.
- The momentum absorbing features provide advantages for complex material handling operations, and for gripping and rotation of irregular or unconventional loads.
- Available in two models: suspended or pillar mounted
- The pillar mounted Mechspace Pro™ 70P can be fitted with a mobile platform, making it easy to move between different workstations with a forklift
- Handles loads up to 330 lbs.
- The lifter can be delivered balanced for varying loads or with a balance function for two or more permanent loads. The working stroke is 900 mm.
- Standard extended tool arms/grippers are available as accessories
- Applications where working reach is limited
- Vehicle/Automotive assembly
- Manufacturing assembly
For more information on the Mechspace Pro™, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Ergonomic Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.