The Mechline Pro™ is a maneuverable line balancer for light to medium loads, up to 110 lbs.
- Mechline Pro™ is extremely durable and can be used for up to 300,000 cycles.
- Very lightweight
- Provides a lifting stroke of up to 2.1 yards (2 meters)
- Easily installed on a jib crane or crane system
- The swivel is integrated with a pneumatic gripper and controls
- Equipped with an adjustable anti-jump function that locks the lifting motion in the event of uncontrolled lifting (i.e, accidental drop of load)
- Several pneumatic versions available
- Numerous add on functions/tooling available
- Assembly Stations
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Material Handling
- Transport Facilities
- Conveyor Lines
For more information on the Mechline Pro™, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Ergonomic Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.