- The Mechstack Pro is controlled and steered with a joystick via a frequency converter, providing a continuously variable and synchronous lifting speed
- Handles loads up to 1400 lbs.
- Once mounted (on a rail system) the MechStack offers precision controlled sideways motions
- A Mechstack™ can be mounted on a wall creating an assembly or stacking station
- Lifting stroke up to 15'
- Lift, turn, position and load heavy panels, glass, doors, and sheets using Mechstack Pro™
- Typical applications for the Mechstack™ are the stacking of heavy or bulky items onto pallets or pallet storage
- Collection and delivery of items at material depots
- Tailor made for assembly stations: a tool frame is available as a standard accessory and a mechanical, electrical or pneumatic gripper end accessory can be mounted to complete the custom handling solution.
- A variety of end effector tooling attachments can be added to customize the Mechstack Pro™
- For lighter loads refer to the light capacity Mechstick™ device
For more information on the Mechstack Pro™, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Ergonomic Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.