A Wildeck™ Overhead Safety Gate allows for safe and systematic movement of palleted product to and from your mezzanine.
An Overhead Safety Gate utilizes minimal square footage while maximizing safety by protecting staff from hazards and falling product. The gate makes it difficult for a worker to enter the gate when it is open and when pallets are being handled by stackers or lift trucks. When the interior (worker side) gate is open, the exterior gate is closed, and vice-versa. It can install on nearly any mezzanine surface, and its small size allows for minimal wasted space its footprint is just 65” x 65”!
- Easy and quick installation;
- Solid, balanced design allows easy gate operation during mezzanine loading and unloading;
- When one side opens the other closes;
- Spring assist slows the drop of the gate preventing foot injuries;
- Integral kickplate keeps objects from falling off mezzanine ledge;
- Unique leveling mechanism resists gate binding;
- Coated cables provide smooth, quiet operation;
- Track guard resists damage during loading and unloading.
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs. (with hardware)
- Installation footprint: 65” W x 65” D x 98” H
- Assembly hardware and instructions included
- Anchors provided (when gate is ordered with a Wildeck mezzanine)
- Pallet / Load clearance: 57-1/2” W x 60” D x 82” H
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Meets applicable IBC codes and OSHA safety standards
For more information on Wildeck™ Overhead Safety Gates please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.