- Conveys all materials gently, eliminating loss due to cracking, grinding and crushing.
- Highly efficient conveyors designed for permanent installation
- The shape of the frame forms the belt into a trough, and the product rides smoothly on top of the belt. This eliminates damage and spillage and allows easier cleanout of products.
- Open bed design eliminates material build up under the bed, reduces friction and elminates the need for multiple bed rollers.
- Utilizes a formed trough with a self-cleaning bed; The open bed design reduces friction and prevents dust buildup
- Jackshaft drive with standard chain and sprocket reduction. Optional gear reduction available.
- Heavy duty, adjustable motor mount designed to fit a variety of motors. Adjustable for V-belt tensioning.
- Multiple power options: available with three phase, single phase, TEFC or explosion proof motors
- Safety guards enclose the chain and belt and protect operators
- Head pulley is lagged for positive drive and no slippage
- Standard 14 ga. mild steel construction; other materials are available
- Telescoping takeups: fully adjustable belt takeups allow for convenient belt tensioning adjustments
- Typical materials conveyed on this conveyor include grain, corn, seed, beans, fertilizer, recyclables, wood chips, sand and nearly any bulk material.
- Lengths: 5’ and 10’ modular sections in stock, custom sizes available in any size required.
- Belt: Smooth PVC belt with mechanical fastener. Available in a variety of widths
- Drive: V-belt drive with roller chain final drive. Right angle or shaft mounted reducers available.
- Frame: Series C Conveyor utilizes a formed and welded trough with self-cleaning expanded metal slider bed.
- Power: Can be powered with single phase or three phase electric motors. See horsepower chart on PDF
- Pulleys: 4” or 8" diameter lagged head with 4” diameter snub and tail pulleys.
- Flanged Inlet: Complete with skirtboard rubber, assures proper flow of material onto the belt
- Discharge Spout: Designed for easy transfer of material from Series C Conveyors to controlled openings such as bucket elevators or another conveyor.
- Top Covers: Protect the belt and your product from the elements. Also provides minor dust control.
- Crescent Top Belt: For incline application up to 20 or 25 degrees, depending on product handled.
- Hinge Section: Belt is held down at it’s outer edges with transition wheels. The optional hinge section enables you to convey horizontally for a distance and then incline to another conveyor or other piece of equipment. Please use next larger belt width to achieve desired capacity.
- Rubber Lined Hopper or Spout: Used for the gentle transfer of materials to and from the Series C.
- Gear Reducer Drive: Right-angle gear reducer with roller chain final drive (C face motor required) or shaft mounted gear reducer (foot mount motor required). For heavy-use operations, or applications requiring a slow belt speed.
- Trussed Framework: Lattice type framework welded to main conveyor frame. For applications where long spans are required between supports.
- High Clearance Package: Used for bulky or large products such as earcorn, recyclables, etc. Consists of high sides or covers, open throat inlet hopper and raised motor mount. Clearances are designed to fit your specific application.
- Full Length Skirting: Ensures proper flow of material onto belt throughout multiple inlets.
- Tripper: Movable along conveyor via manual or electric winch, discharges product off one side of the conveyor.
- Slinger: A 5' conveyor moving along the conveyor within the tripper, discharges product off both sides of the conveyor.
- Heavy Duty Bulk Handling: Rapat offers a full line of dual or three roll idler conveyors with formed or structural channel frames
For more information on the Rapat Series C Bulk Handling Conveyor, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.