Vacuhand Pro Features
- Designed for a Two Handed Grip
- Handles Loads up to 550 lb Capacity
- Easy handling of sacks, boxes and sheet materials
- Load Retaining "Permanent" Magnets
- Compressor Activated “Permanent” Magnets
- End-effector Positioning with Removable Mount Remote Controller or Lift Mast Mounted Control Module
- Designed for minimum air leakage with secured performance and lower energy consumption
- Handle controls allow for easy adjustment to the hovering settings regardless of load size or materials
- Foot Activated Brakes
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- 4 Swivel Casters
- EMC Compliant
- Available in Stainless/Steel Anodized Finish
- Available in Power Coated Paint/Anodized Finish
- Ideal for handling steel & glass sheets, panels, bags, cartons, furniture, boxes, fuel tanks & food products
The Vacuhand provides vacuum lifting of boxes, sacks, sheet materials, wood, glass, stone, metal, cardboard, paper and plastic without leaving marks on the surface material.
- Great for lifting sacks, boxes, and materials such as glass, metal sheets, and doors
- Automotive / Hardware
- Food & Beverage
- Furniture / Household Goods / Electronics
- Meat / Seafood
- Retail Ready
- Personal Care / Cosmetics
- Pharmaceutical / Medical
- Produce / Agriculture
- Wood & Steel
The Vacuhand product line has a wide variety of standard end effectors, attachments, tooling and manipulators available, including vacuum cups and vacuum pads. Custom options are always welcome, and we will happily work with you to determine a customized Vacuhand configuration that will provide the best solution for your operation.
Please click HERE to see the available Vacuhand Pro end effector/tooling options.
For more information on the Vacuhand Pro vacuum tube lifter, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment automation engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.