A Wildeck® Mechanical Modular Box Lift is designed to quickly move parts, totes, boxes or carriers to another level, such as a mezzanine, storage rack or deck. It is designed to eliminate multiple trips up and down stairs, accomplished with the push of a button.
The stackable, self-contained modular design exemplifies and assists shipping and assembly areas. Interlocking gates, call/send control stations, and safety enclosures are preassembled and prewired at the factory to reduce installation time.
- Lift heights are custom designed to meet application requirements. Multi-level configurations are also available.
- Safe, long life, dual lifting chains are utilized instead of cables
- Fast-acting braking system provides superior positioning accuracy
- Instantaneous overload protection
- Continuous-duty motor, alloy steel drive shaft, and high service factor gear box provide extended service life
- Durable, heavy gauge steel construction
- High performance wheels guide the carriage along the steel structure
- Meets all safety guidelines for vertical conveyors
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- Custom sizes and special options are available
- Indoor use only
- Standard - Up to 500 lbs.
- Standard travel speed is 40 fpm. Higher speeds are available.
- 3 ft. wide x 3 ft. long x 3 ft. high (standard)
- Carriage lighting is available
- “C”, “Z” or 90° Configuration
- Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray.
- Optional colors available.
- Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. Factory painted materials use an electrostatically applied industrial 2-part polyurethane coating.
Operations & Controls
Carriage Safety Options:
Wildeck VRC's have a standard carriage freefall device. Optional safety carriage locking devices are available to prevent the accidental descent of a raised carriage. When the VRC arrives at an upper level stop, the system locks the carriage enclosure either through automatic (SafeLock™) or manual (DeckStop™) means.
- SafeLock™: Automatic; failsafe, the carriage locks automatically when arriving at the
- DeckStop™: Manual; simple, and reliable. Locking arms provide a highly visible barrier at the loading area.
Additional Safety Options Include:
- CargoLok™ Carriage Gate— Encloses and secures large rolling loads
- ArmorCar™ Carriage — A fully-enclosed VRC carriage for additional freight safeguarding
Heavy Duty Landing Level Gates – Used for heavy duty applications or applications prone to impact during load
For more information on the Modular Box Lift VRC, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment automation engineer at 800 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.