The Movomech Mechstick™ is a momentum absorbing manipulator used for handling and stacking loads.
- The Mechstick™ can handle and stack loads up to 110 pounds.
- The lifter has a stroke of up to 6.5' , piloted by a joystick with a frequency converter.
- Can be mounted directly on a wall, or used in a Mechrail crane system.
- Pneumatic version handles loads up to 154 lbs;
Pneumatic is driven by a lift cylinder and corresponding operations controls, and is used when electricity is not available or permitted.
- Electric version handles loads up to 110 lbs.
- Can be combined with a Powerdrive for driven lateral movement.
- Handling of doors, windows and sheet metal
- Stacking of products on racking
- Mounting of all types of vehicle components where a long reach is required
For more information on the Movomech Mechstick™, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Ergonomic Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.