- Scale Hoppers
- Scale hoppers are sized, designed and fabricated by Thomas Conveyor & Equipment for the bakery, food, chemical and plastics industry
- Discharge slide gates, rotary valves, and controlled metering screw feeders dispense product
- Load cells accurately weigh product as it is discharged over the process machine
- Pneumatically Actuated Ports Control Product Flow
- Pneumatically convey your semolina flour, wheat flour, sugar, dextrose, and starch from bulk storage to our weigh batching systems on load cells.
- Load Cells and PLC Programming
- A panel mounted PLC controls vacuum and/or pressure line interface capabilities.
- We use Rice Lake load cells and PLC vendors such as A-B, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Automation Direct, and TECO
- System Accurately Fills Large or Small Containers and Bins
- Flow Aids
- A Thomas Conveyor Penumatic Engineer will design the optimal equipment solution for your product(s). We will determine whether you need vibration, fluidization, live bottom bins, or aeration devices to fully unload the scale hopper.
- Optional stainless steel construction available for food safe/sanitary applications
Designed for dry bulk materials such as:
- Calcium Carbonate
- Carbon Black
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Soy Flour
- Hard Wheat Flour
- Activated Carbon
- Wheat Flour
- Corn Flour
- Corn Starch
- Carbon steel
- Carbon steel W/FDA epoxy
- 304 stainless steel, weld brushed clean
- 304 stainless steel, weld ground smooth.
For more information on Scale Hoppers, or Hopper and Weight Systems, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Pneumatic Engineering Specialist at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.