TYPE: Conveyor Accessories
MODEL: Nose-Over Brackets
Nose-Over Brackets are used to bridge sections of conveyor beds such as inclined or decline bed section to a horizontal bed section.
QUESTIONS? CALL 844-220-0086
- Nose Over brackets may be attached to slider bed or roller bed belt conveyors
- Nose over brackets reduces product damage
- Promote employee safety
- A 1-foot bed section will be supplied on double Nose-Over Models.
- Roach Nose-Over Brackets enhance product movement and conveyance
- Roach Nose-Over Brackets allow cartons, totes, boxes, crates & bulk material to safely transfer from one conveyor to the other
- Single Nose Over: 796RB, 700SB
- Double Nose Over: 796RB, 700SB, 700BSB
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Order Fulfillment
- Parcel Handling
- Cabinetry & Furniture
- Food & Beverage
- Construction: 12 ga. galvanized steel. Single nose-over adjusts from 0-20° and double nose-over adjusts from 0-35°
- Carrier Rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel, Model 196S
- Snub Rollers: 2.5” dia. x 11 ga. steel, Model 251S
For more information on Nose-Over Brackets, please contact a Thomas Conveyor & Equipment Automation Engineer at 844 220 0086 or click on the Contact Us button above.